[LAU] OT: metal, money, changes, bleg

Patrick Shirkey pshirkey at boosthardware.com
Mon Apr 4 07:27:00 UTC 2011

On 04/04/2011 04:49 PM, jwm.art.net at gmail.com wrote:
> Hey patrick why don't you have a go yourself like this boy scout did ;-D
> http://www.dangerouslaboratories.org/radscout.html

Is that the kid from New York?

Knowing how to make WMD's and actually doing it are completely different
things. One requires insight and understanding of advanced nuclear
physics and the other requires a callous disregard for humanity. Not
everyone can make the leap. I personally couldn't bring myself to do it
which is why I am not a part of the Military apparatus.

A far better use of my time and much more appealing to me from a end
user perspective would be to create enough energy to enable
teleportation to be possible.

--
Patrick Shirkey
Boost Hardware Ltd.