[LAU] Petri-Foo first release

jwm.art.net at gmail.com jwm.art.net at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 09:11:35 UTC 2011

Hi Hartmut and Steve,

Thanks for trying it out. There's still a few things to iron out such as the method of applying keyboard tracking...

Still, in the git repo is a newer version where the 'to end' loop mode actually works. Also, it should build on gtk 2.18 now.

I'd like to point out to those put off by the website stating that patch load/save doesn't work that the website has now been updated to state the fact that it does actually work.

Thanks
James
Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange