[LAU] LinuxSampler problem (notes disappearing)

Julien Claassen julien at c-lab.de
Wed Apr 13 09:34:38 UTC 2011

Hello Everyone!
   I recently started having problems with my Linuxsampler. I've seen that ones
before at a friend's place, but never had it myself. I'm currently running
LinuxSampler 1.0.0.cvs10.
   Especially when I load a big piano and use the sustain pedal, after a while
notes keep disappearing. I may hit them and hit them again and then they will
play. Even if I lift up on the pedal, the problem keeps persisting. I have to
completely reload the instrument, which is a bugger, since it takes ages. And
that way LS isn't useable anymore in recordings. It's not reliable. Does
anyone have an idea, why that is, if I may change something in my setup to
prevent that? Or is there a fix already?
   Kindest regards
              Julien

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net