[LAU] LinuxSampler problem (notes disappearing)

Julien Claassen julien at c-lab.de
Wed Apr 13 16:11:31 UTC 2011

Helo Harry1
   can't be that. Because as I said, I let up on the sustain pedal and after
that everything went totally bonkus. Notes would disappear all over the place.
when I started playing LS no problem, playing quick bits, holding full chords.
But it mostly happens after I played something with high note density and held
sustain pedal. And it wasn't old notes going, but new notes not triggering any
sound.
   Warmly yours
          Julien

--------