[LAU] LinuxSampler problem (notes disappearing)

Julien Claassen julien at c-lab.de
Wed Apr 13 17:56:40 UTC 2011

OK, as much as I dread to, since it takes somuch time... :-) and I've seen it
crash on me. But I think that was due to increased preload.
   although correct me if I'm wrong; It shouldn't really matter, how big my
original sample is. If I say: preload 32768 samples, then that should always
be the same, considering the format (16 or 24bit taken into account)?
   I will have to postpone that though, until I have fixed my buggy CPU cooler,
it started acting up today.
   Thanks so far, I'll let you know, what happens...
   Warm regards
          Julien

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net