[LAU] OT: Small studio monitors, or what are you using?

S. Massy lists at wolfdream.ca
Fri Apr 15 22:44:06 UTC 2011

Hey, list,

So, I'm in the market for monitors with a budget of approx $1000 (CAD in
my case) and I've been trying to do my homework about the better known
models and brands in the last couple of days, mainly thanks to SOS's
excellent series of reviews.  I need small monitors, both because the
room I work in is small accoustically, and because my actual space
real-estate is very limited. Anyway, it suddenly occured to me to ask on
this list what my fellow Linux Users are favouring these days.

Cheers,
S.M.