[LAU] OT: Small studio monitors, or what are you using?

Harry Van Haaren harryhaaren at gmail.com
Sat Apr 16 03:45:35 UTC 2011

Not answering your question at all: but I'd buy Adam A3X's. Personally I
love the sound they make for clear listening, although im sure there's some
out there that won't agree. They're tiny and well built.

I *wouldn't* use them to mix low-end heavy stuff (dubstep / hip hop) as they
won't represent the very low lows at loud volumes, but hey, niether will
your radio which is why you probably *should* mix on them

Counter argument to any argument, "if your speakers play it loud, it won't
be loud in the mix" :D
-Harry