[LAU] Editing zynadsuxfx/yoshimi patches?

S. Massy lists at wolfdream.ca
Sat Apr 16 19:19:39 UTC 2011

On Sat, Apr 16, 2011 at 10:57:46AM +0200, Julien Claassen wrote:
> Hello Cal!
>   I'm "quite" sure he meant in general just editing, manipulate as in change.
>   I suppose I'm as interested as Massy in such an editor. Console
> apps preferred. :-)
Right. As in manipulate parameters. I just thought, since it's fairly
straightforward mark-up, someone might have done it, at least in part.
These are really great synths, but, if one can't use the GUI, one is
restricted to using existing patches and/or editing them by hand, which
is feasible, but not exactly straightforward. I guess it has to go on my
"if I ever have the time" list. :)

Cheers,
S.M.