[LAU] Editing zynadsuxfx/yoshimi patches?

david gnome at hawaii.rr.com
Tue Apr 19 08:44:33 UTC 2011

Julien Claassen wrote:

>   One thought, I think it might be more of a problem in the open
> software world, not knowing about needs for such special groups as
> blind, colour-blind or other people. There are so many guidelines, ISO
> ones and other EU and US goverment ones, some more specific, other not
> so. But as Massy pointed out: We are only 0.x%, in the field of music
> maybe a little more.

I'd say a little more. And many of the blind in music are highly
successful, so you'd think there'd be more interest in the world of
music-making software being accessible to the blind.

Of course, someone like Stevie Wonder can afford to pay a lot more for
such accessibility than others ...

--
David
gnome at hawaii.rr.com