[LAU] Editing zynadsuxfx/yoshimi patches?

S. Massy lists at wolfdream.ca
Wed Apr 20 19:29:01 UTC 2011

Hi,

Expanding/collapsing is an essential part of a tree structure, since it
allows to speed up navigatioon.

I don't believe the parameter search idea would introduce too much
complexity, as the interface would already need to keep track of all the
parameters in the tree.

I quite agree about keeping the command and "visual", to use the vi
terminology, interfaces fairly separate. Ecasound is a good reference
for a command-driven interface, but I especially like the way nama has a
"nearly" (we still have to review it) coherent set of long-hand and
matching short-hand commands.

Cheers,
S.M.