[LAU] Webcast

Thomas Vecchione seablaede at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 22:42:00 UTC 2011

The presenter of the webcast made a comment on that CDM article...

---------

I was the presenter for that web cast today. Thanks for covering it
and thanks to everyone who checked it out.

There’s going to be a video of it available on opensource.com tomorrow
so if you didn’t check it out and are interested please do.

Also, sorry about the survey snafu. That was an honest mistake. No one
was trying to sell JBoss on a music talk for opensource.com It was
their first time using WebEx from what I know so there were a few
kinks.

So hopefully we can watch it tomorrow.

   Seablade