[LAU] Editing zynadsuxfx/yoshimi patches?

david gnome at hawaii.rr.com
Thu Apr 21 19:05:55 UTC 2011

About MC, I suppose it's all a matter of what you're used to. I don't
use Aptitude, finding Synaptic much easier to use and more intuitive, so
I'd probably not be a fan of an Aptitude style interface.

If the parameters were presented as a filesystem through FUSE, I think
that would open the door to command line scripting using any scripting
language able to read and write from a file system. Heck, you could even
change a value using cat!

--
David
gnome at hawaii.rr.com