[LAU] Editing zynadsuxfx/yoshimi patches?

Julien Claassen julien at c-lab.de
Thu Apr 21 19:57:47 UTC 2011

Hello Will!
   Not sure how exactly error reporting is handled.
   but with hirarchy I just meant the fact, that you have paths and that those
paths are typicaly chosen to reflect some kind of hirarchy. So you have:
/params/addsyn/volume
and not just:
/volume1
/volume2
   that is more of a usage thing, but the question is, do people have an
understanding about that sort of thing and use the paths to reflect actual
hirarchy, as it is suggested by the engine, whatever it might be.
   Warm regards
         Julien

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net