[LAU] Editing zynadsuxfx/yoshimi patches?

Julien Claassen julien at c-lab.de
Thu Apr 21 23:03:02 UTC 2011

Hello all1
   Just a note on the side: Please could you stop including the original
messages at the top, unless you want to respond "inline". I know what I said
and I'm sure so would everyone else. Otherwise all the mails are there or
included at the bottom of the mail. I'm not asking out of bloody-mindedness,
but it is tedious to find the relevant message that way, because I expect
something somewhere in the quoted message. It's not that easy to spot
sometimes. Remember: I have to look at every line, at least shortly, so would
Massy.
   Thanks and kind regards
           Julien

--------