[LAU] Editing zynadsuxfx/yoshimi patches?

Lieven Moors lievenmoors at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 14:53:14 UTC 2011

On Thu, Apr 28, 2011 at 08:23:42AM +1000, cal wrote:
> the RDF libs. Last year I went through the tedious exercise of converting yoshimi to use turtle format
> fot it's data storage (via raptor) instead of xml. State of health plus the sheer scope of the testing
> exercise led me to put all of that on the "Not now!" shelf. Some of that work looks like being
> recyclable when it comes to putting OSC control into yoshimi.
> That's all I can think of for now.
>
> cheers, Cal

Hi Cal,

I was wondering how easy (or difficult) it would be to implement OSC support, based
on an RDF mapping. It's just a hypothetical question, but I was thinking if
an RDF mapping could be made that could be used both by the application developer
(to automatically generate an OSC-to-function mapping) and the OSC interface designer,
which could use the RDF to generate an interface based on those mappings.
Could such an RDF be a win-win for both?

Just a thought,

lieven