[LAU] Music made with linux: Modlys/Uden dig (dig deep remix)

Julien Claassen julien at c-lab.de
Fri Apr 29 10:11:19 UTC 2011

Hello Atte!
   I just compared the original from PRM and this one. I must say I like the
new remix better. It has more space, truely dug deeper into what the piece can
do. the only thing I might have done without is the auto tuning. But well it
was there in the original and somehow it doesn't seem that intensive.
   Thanks for sharing this and including a link to an MP3!
   Deeply remixed yours
            Julien

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net