[LAU] Editing zynadsuxfx/yoshimi patches?

Julien Claassen julien at c-lab.de
Fri Apr 29 20:28:25 UTC 2011

Hello Paul!
   So the complete exploration of structure, signatures and documentation is
relying on the developer of the OSC-responder/server?
   Are there libraries, that make this task easier for the server/responder
developers? It's a nice feature, but I suppose, that many developers won't see
a good use for it. At least not as good and frequent, that they would like to
put in the wor this takes.
   I imagine to do this all by hand, involves creating a tree structure for the
OSC commands in your app and store all sorts of data in the tree nodes.
   Kind regards
          Julien

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net