[LAU] (sort of) new music made with Linux

Julien Claassen julien at c-lab.de
Tue Aug 9 19:04:38 UTC 2011

Hi Rosea1
   I did everything myself, since there's noone else to do it. :-) That's
something I learnt on an LAC: If you want it done, and you can't: Then learn
how to. :-)
   I used LinuxSampler for the piano, tron, glockenspiel and brass. Hydrogen
for the drums. Aeolus for the organ - few as there is. My Korg TR76 for the
strings, bass and synthpad. Beatrix for the hammond. the Clavia Nordlead for
the lead sounds and some samples + csound for effects and atmosphere. It was a
huge project for me, butI'm very glad to see, that it pays off. :-)
   Warmly yours
           Julien
Such Is Life: Very Intensely Adorable;
Frightening Absence Just Arriving, Reigns Disappeared, Ornate - flowers!

======      Find my music at      ======
http://juliencoder.de/nama/music.html