[LAU] Gravely important warning

Thorsten Wilms t_w_ at freenet.de
Thu Aug 11 10:38:38 UTC 2011

Hi!

Thankfully, as an act of mercy within the punishment, an act that I will
forever carry in my heart, Gwenhwyfaer took the time  to inform me that
they killfiled me like other before, because of my tone and being annoying.

Now I feel it's my duty to warn all of you to take care and watch your
every word, lest such a horrible fate such as mine shall befall you. For
they will not tolerate their interpretation of your words, if it ends up
nasty, for long.

While it seems nothing can redeem my hideous acts and free me from this
hell, I hope I can save a few souls, this way.

Also, it would be unkind to not offer an opportunity to test the
filtering, though such an expert on email who even knows the great value
of sending one mail twice hardly could make a mistake there.

By the love of all that is holy, please refrain from taking the risk of
replying to the list, but if you must, don't dare to quote me, that none
of my corrupted words shall slip through and bring their righteous anger
upon the quoter!

--
Thorsten Wilms

thorwil's design for free software: