[LAU] [LAD] [ANN] WIP - Jass, a Jack Simple Sampler

Dan Muresan danmbox at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 17:49:32 UTC 2011

> OK, here's version 0.1 of jass - jack simple sampler, the jack_session,
> ladish L1, jack_midi, libsndfile, and libsamplerate enabled sample player

One problem I found was that generate_parser.sh is not included in the
build process. The jass.hxx you provide insists on xsdcxx == 3.3.0
*specifically*, with no backward (or at least future) compatibility.
HACKING mentions running generate_parser.sh if the schema changes;
instead, the most likely reason to run generate_parser.sh is the
user's installed xsdcxx version...

And, frankly, with or without the pre-generated jass.hxx from the
distribution, I still had to apt-get install xsdcxx -- so I don't see
the point of excluding generate_parser.sh from the build process...

-- Dan