[LAU] setting up hardware priority

Cedric Roux sed at free.fr
Wed Aug 17 07:59:40 UTC 2011

----- Original Message -----

In /sys/devices/pciXXXXX, try:
for i in `find|grep usb|grep product`; do echo $i; cat $i; done
I only have /sys/devices/pci0000:00 here.
It gives the name of the product, maybe it can help.
Try other files too. For my usb key, I see:
/sys/devices/pci0000:00/0000:00:1a.7/usb1/1-3> ls
1-3:1.0              bDeviceSubClass     configuration  idProduct     remove
authorized           bmAttributes        descriptors    idVendor      serial
avoid_reset_quirk    bMaxPacketSize0     dev            manufacturer  speed
bcdDevice            bMaxPower           devnum         maxchild      subsystem
bConfigurationValue  bNumConfigurations  devpath        power         uevent
bDeviceClass         bNumInterfaces      driver         product       urbnum
bDeviceProtocol      busnum              ep_00          quirks        version

Also, run 'dmesg' when you plug your audio card and see what it says
(if it says something).

HTH