[LAU] starting pd-extended 0.42.5

Marco Donnarumma devel at thesaddj.com
Sun Aug 21 12:32:35 UTC 2011

Hi,

AFAIK, no compilation flags are needed to enable jack support for pd-ext.
http://puredata.info/docs/developer/BuildingPdExtended

After starting qjack, Have you already tried launching pd from terminal with
pdextended -jack channels 2 <your patch name>
?

I don't know kxstudio, but IMHO it's unlikely that Pd would kick out jack.

Here Ubuntu Lynx AudioPro customized, pd-ext 0.42.5.

--
Marco Donnarumma
Independent New Media and Sonic Arts Practitioner, Performer, Teacher