[LAU] starting pd-extended 0.42.5

harryhaaren at gmail.com harryhaaren at gmail.com
Sun Aug 21 17:47:17 UTC 2011

Pasuspender is a way to make PulseAudio let go of the soundcard when JACK
wants to access it. This *is* nessisary on systems where Pulse is the main
sound daemon, but as KX uses JACK for all its audio needs, it will not have
any effect.

"Error: 2: can't open" did catch my eye though, are you passing any special
arguments to your "dac~" in the patch? like "dac~ 1 2" or something to open
the first & second channel? I've had problems there before, either because
it did (or did *not*) start from 0. Can't remember the details, but perhaps
that's it?

-Harry