[LAU] [absolutely OT, was: slightly OT] Musical citation (what is allowed?)

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Fri Dec 2 18:27:51 UTC 2011

http://www.consolesource.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/rock-bank-xbox-360.jpg
(Subtitle for the blind: The picture shows pseudo-musical-instruments for
a game console.)

IMO everybody who makes music, on what level ever, is welcome. Fight
dullness! Burn such game console trash! When I offered to teach children
arts, my bosses wanted me not to do, but instead to teach them to keep
order. Order is very important, and if everything is tidy, we can play
pseudo-musical-instruments on Billy's game console. Have fun!

"Musical citation" is the best way to learn, not especially to learn
music, it will help you to learn anything. But we are living in a society
of dullness. Reality scripting, participation shows, let's keep the folks
stupid! And don't forget three times a day dusting your Ikea furnishings.

Btw. Hartmut, you're right regarding to the GEMA. I could become much more
off topic and write about my hard way, to get out of the GEZ.

We are the borg,

Ralf, aka eight of seven