[LAU] A bit of a puzzle

Nick Copeland nickycopeland at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 2 19:44:40 UTC 2011

> is a particle of the Internet a moron?

I thought they were called Armchair bosons.

Theoretically they exist but it has been very difficult to actually prove it.
You definitely can't actually see them but if your lucky you can detect how
they interact with things around them.

If they don't exist then we have a bit of an issue...

nick

"we have to make sure the old choice [Windows] doesn't disappear”.
Jim Wong, president of IT products, Acer