[LAU] New floss made album released, Garage Orchestra! - The decison of Don Rodrigo

Brett McCoy idragosani at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 17:00:31 UTC 2011

On Mon, Dec 5, 2011 at 11:55 AM, thijs van severen
<thijsvanseveren at gmail.com> wrote:

> IMHO kdenlive and openshot are the best editors available for linuc, but
> they dont come anywhere near the current industry standards like final cut
> or avid

Agree, they are still a long way off from comparing to big budget
commercial apps, but Final Cut and Avid have been around for a lot
longer and and have a lot more financing behind them.

There are some commercial video apps for Linux, however, that I listed
in another email. They aren't cheap, though, expect to spend $1000 USD
or more on them!

--
Brett W. McCoy -- http://www.brettwmccoy.com