[LAU] ALSA: Using a plugin only for capture

Julien Claassen julien at mail.upb.de
Tue Dec 6 21:37:04 UTC 2011

Hello everyone!
   For one of my users I wish to insert a few ladspa plugins for the
microphone, but if at all possible not for the output, since then everything
will get evilly distorted and fiendishly loud. I have the basic setup for the
plugins, but I can't think of a way to only insert the plugins for inputs. All
inputs of that card will do, since only the microphone will be in use.
Unfortunately I can't raise the mic volume from the hardware any more and
neither does the phone application have any additional volume control, that I
can see.
   Does anyone have a good suggestion or two?
   Warm regards
            Julien

Such Is Life: Very Intensely Adorable;

======      Find my music at      ======