[LAU] ALSA: Using a plugin only for capture

Julien Claassen julien at mail.upb.de
Tue Dec 6 21:49:45 UTC 2011

Hello!
   I'm sorry, I didn't make myself clear.
   I'm using ALSA's ladspa-plugin modle and I'm inserting the necessary entries
into .asoundrc for that user. JACK is not available. I've tried it and it will
hang. I think a few people commented on the alsa->JACK plugin not being the
best way of doing it, and most apps, that use it, don't even handle their ALSA
too well. :-( I'm not complaining, just explaining.
   Warm regards
           Julien

Such Is Life: Very Intensely Adorable;

======      Find my music at      ======