[LAU] ALSA: Using a plugin only for capture

Julien Claassen julien at mail.upb.de
Tue Dec 6 22:27:09 UTC 2011

Hello Fons!
   I didn't fnd this one, but it looked very similar. It said, that the output
could go to a hardware or software mixer (dmix or plughw). It does work on the
capture part. I've tested it and there it does, what it's supposed to do, but
the playback for that user sounds just horrible. :-) Unfortunately my options
are very limited by being restricted to pure alsa here.
   Thanks for the looking though!
   Warmly yours
             Julien

Such Is Life: Very Intensely Adorable;