[LAU] ALSA: Using a plugin only for capture

Julien Claassen julien at mail.upb.de
Tue Dec 6 22:48:43 UTC 2011

Hello Fons!
   I'm using an MAudio delta 1010LT card, meaning the ice1712 chip, which has
always been fine. I guess my microphone isn't the right tool for voip. For
audio recordings it has severd me nicely, but I could always amplify the
signal by a fair amount.
   But yes, the plugin does seem to be applied to both capture and playback. I
listened to the recording using another account and I listened to wellknown
music on that user's account. So I am VERY certain about this.
   Warmly yours
            Julien

Such Is Life: Very Intensely Adorable;

======      Find my music at      ======