[LAU] ALSA: Using a plugin only for capture

Julien Claassen julien at mail.upb.de
Wed Dec 7 09:59:35 UTC 2011

You hit the point spot-on Fons. Still, I think this isn't really a fault of
the ALSA architecture. If an app does open a device both ways, then that's
their fault. Still it would be nice. I'll still keep on looking.Perhaps
something can be done with dsnoop and dmix or dshare or one of those.
   Kindly yours
           Julien

Such Is Life: Very Intensely Adorable;

======      Find my music at      ======