[LAU] a piece using Cmask/Csound

Robert Jonsson spamatica at gmail.com
Sat Dec 10 17:20:03 UTC 2011

Hi Dave,

2011/12/7 Dave Phillips <dlphillips at woh.rr.com>:
> Greetings,
>
> Continuing the SoundCloudification of DLP :
>
>    http://soundcloud.com/davephillips69/harmonia-mundi-mei
>
> Yes, it's another composition made with AVSynthesis. Sigh. However, to spice
> things up I decided to deploy the very nice Cmask module in Jean-Pierre's
> program.

I've listened to it a few times now over some days.
Definitely not easy listening. I can appreciate the technical trials
and solutions but I'm having trouble finding the tread to keep me
interested.
I suspect video would improve the experience. Some sweeping images of
nature in black and white perhaps.

Regards,
Robert