[LAU] Listening to radio - is it possible?

Josh Lawrence josh at joshlawrence.me
Sat Dec 17 12:03:36 UTC 2011

Hey everyone - happy holidays to you all!

With all of this radio talk going around, I wanted to ask a question
that has been on my mind lately:  Is it possible to listen to
over-the-air radio (you know, the old kind) on your pc?  If so, how
does that work?  I'm assuming there would be some hardware that would
provide an antenna hook-up, but that's all I can think of.

I'm a big AM radio junkie...I used to love trying to pick up far-away
stations as a kid, so it would be a fun thing to put together.

Thanks LAU!

--
Josh Lawrence
903-490-3700