[LAU] kontakt 5 - finally, I am hearing something...

Renato rennabh at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 17:14:39 UTC 2011

On Mon, 19 Dec 2011 17:11:48 +0100
Csillag Kristof <csillag.kristof at gmail.com> wrote:
   * * *

> Is there an up-to-date guide somewhere explaining
>   - how should I choose my kernel version ,
>   - what to compile into my kernel,
>   - how to configure my kernel run-time,
>   - how to patch / configure wine,
>   - how to configure jack
>   - etc

Hi, probably the fastest way is running this script:

http://code.google.com/p/realtimeconfigquickscan/

which AFAIK is up to date. It will tell you various info on your system.

Then there's this written by Jeremy IIRC:
http://wiki.linuxmusicians.com/doku.php?id=system_configuration

and I've just found this page on the wiki, where on the bottom are
collected various links if you want to dig further:
http://apps.linuxaudio.org/wiki/real_time_info

now you've got something to read ;)

best wishes,
renato