[LAU] Hydrogen 0.9.6-beta1 released

Sebastian Moors mauser at smoors.de
Tue Dec 20 16:41:08 UTC 2011

Hi everyone!

We're happy to announce the release of Hydrogen 0.9.6-beta1, the first
development release of hydrogen 0.9.6. The new version includes some
major improvements:

- Jack midi support
- Jack session support
- Undo
- tab-based interface (optimized for netbooks)

Apart from these features, we're using now CMake for our build process.
You can start the build process by running "./build.sh m" from your
hydrogen source directory. The tarball is available on sourceforge[1]
as usual, for AVLinux and Ubuntu packages have a look at [2].
As always we're pretty much interested in all kind of feedback ;-)
Regards,

the hydrogen team

[1]:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/hydrogen/files/Hydrogen/0.9.6%20Sources/hydrogen-0.9.6-beta1.tar.gz/download