[LAU] How to get 64-bit Flash plugin to play through JACK2?

david gnome at hawaii.rr.com
Sat Dec 31 18:59:41 UTC 2011

Thanks, Hermann. It's called libasound2-plugins in 64-bit, too.
Installed it and set up the basic .asoundrc below, it works. :-)

Went to try it on my laptop running Lenny, but installing the
libasound2-plugins package wants to remove a whole bunch of my audio
apps, so I'll just wait until after I upgrade the laptop to Sid.

--
David
gnome at hawaii.rr.com
authenticity, honesty, community