[LAU] bad news/good news

Giorgio - Audiophilo anomalsound at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 12:42:56 UTC 2011

Hi everybody,
as some of you may know in late 2009 i started a professional recording
studio called Kubistudio and based in Milan, Italy. During this year we have
achieved many results, we have constantly worked with a very popular italian
radio (Lifegate) and recorded, mixed and mastered many local and
international artists. Some of these records have been published and sold,
some of them are about to be introduced in the market.
And this has been made with free software and with the help of the whole
community.
Unfortunately one of my colleagues proved to be unfair with the rest of the
team (and accidentally was the only Windows user in the studio ;)) and this
created bad vibes at Kubi. So i decided to move with the rest of the guys to
another place which is under construction at the moment but will be ready
soon.
So the skin changes but the core stays the same.
As soon as the new studio will be ready i'll be glad to share with you some
pictures and tech details.
Thank you very much and take care.

--
Giorgio Baù