[LAU] Music Made with Linux: Love's Gonna Live Here

Julien Claassen julien at c-lab.de
Sat Feb 5 09:17:19 UTC 2011

Hello Josh!
   thanks for postng and sharing. I have currently good reason to look into
country. A friend of mine seems to be moving towards Texas and he'll have a
gig there soon, where they'll do some country as well. Well sung, confident
and smooth. The basic arrangement is just fine, but I would have expected
something more 70s or 60s sounding, something not as smooth ans pollished. But
that was probably just your "YEEE-haw y'all!". :-)
   Byebye liddle fella and thanks again :-)
           Julien

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net
the Linux TextBased Studio guide