[LAU] dyn is noise : drone synth software

Phil Hézaine philippe.hezaine at free.fr
Sat Feb 5 15:49:59 UTC 2011

Le 05/02/2011 12:05, Folderol a écrit :

> How sad it must be to have a mindset where your first thought is 'what do I get
> for it' when doing anything.

Hi,

You've got me there! ;-)

Like a poetico-caprice of my thoughts (with my ... English)

Be aware that in the following text there is a variable which comes back
very often. Please refer to it.

question = What do I get for it?

Generally speaking there are 2 things I don't like:
To do something that you don't like, (\question)
and
Not liking what you are doing. (\question)
One day the pangs of love will point out yourself what the humanity
degree (step) you were sitting at this moment. (\question)
Or it will araise in yourself a paradox if you were in touch with the
contraries (ie. to kill ... again with \question)
If you are not careful in doing certain things your head is burned, and
the remainings follow up beyond the visibility on the acting surface.
(Not necessarily a cancer or whatever, no, simply a loss)
What is appaling it's to be convinced yourself that you have to eat (to
rant against) and digest all the degrees (steps) you could bear (\question)
It's only a reality because that's the economy which manages it (and not
necessarily full of life!) (\question)
As Boris Vian said: "Well, we must live! What more do you want? (\question)

Just a free song, my 2 cents (\question)

Phil.