[LAU] dyn is noise : drone synth software

Hartmut Noack zettberlin at linuxuse.de
Mon Feb 7 22:37:17 UTC 2011

Am 04.02.2011 14:12, schrieb jy:
> hi
>
> i've looked on the archive of the list but i didn't find anything
> i just stumbled upon this
> http://www.dinisnoise.org/

This synth looks very very promising to me but I fail to build it under
fedora.

1.) I needed to change configure to make it look for tcl.h in
tcl-private/generic where fedora stores it and not in tcl8.5 where
configure searches for it.

2.) It still fails to configure complaining for libircclient which seems
not to be available for Fedora14. So I downloaded it from here:

  http://www.novellshareware.com/info/libircclient.html

but it did not compile either.
As a last resort I simply copied everything in libircclient/include to
/usr/local/include/libircclient

configure did ran then and make built some files but then of course:

/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lircclient

Anything I could do?