[LAU] Old song, with new life.. Trace of Events

alexander axeldenstore at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 21:55:20 UTC 2011

Hey, I think I posted this tune in an earlier reincarnation about a year
ago or so. Here it is again, with rerecorded drums and upright bass
instead of the acoustic one.. I might add that this is the grand piano I
sampled to create the Salamander grand piano library.. only It's
recorded with a zoom h4n.. Actually, most of it is, It's all h4n preamp
and AD but the bass is miced with a mic I built myself(based upon the
wonderful bruce swedien #1 microphones) and the snare is some cheap
t-bone and the kick is a beyerdynamic opus 99.

http://sharpattack.bandcamp.com/track/trace-of-events
Enjoy!