[LAU] Harrison Mixbus ... now available on Linux!

Brett McCoy idragosani at gmail.com
Sat Feb 12 03:35:04 UTC 2011

On Fri, Feb 11, 2011 at 5:30 PM, Ben Loftis <ben at harrisonconsoles.com> wrote:

> Harrison Consoles, manufacturer of the world's finest mixing consoles, is
> proud to announce that Mixbus is now available for the Linux platform.
>
> Mixbus(tm) extends Ardour ( the well-known Digital Audio Workstation ) with
> Harrison's world-renowned sound and features in a knob-per-function
> interface. Now cross-platform on both Linux and OSX, Mixbus provides a
> solution for engineers and mixers who need a recorder, editor and mixing
> system with world-class sound and features.

This is very cool! I'm watching the Mixbus video, I love how they are
going through everything and saying "Oh, this is something Pro Tools
doesn't have" or "I'm surprised more DAWs don't do this"... and they
are talking about Ardour stuff, like searching for plugin names and
post-fader sends.

--
Brett W. McCoy -- http://www.electricminstrel.com