[LAU] DSSI-VST in Rosegarden and latency compensation while syncing with Ardour

Fabio capoeirista at arcor.de
Sat Feb 12 13:59:02 UTC 2011

Hi fellas,

I know there is a latency compensation for vst-plugins in Ardour, but
is there a way to make it (compensation) work for a VST-plugin in
Rosegarden too?
I have a heavy VSTi that I use in Rosegarden with it's internal
DSSI-VST. while I record the midi from my keyboard I use a latency of
4 ms but to record it without xruns in need to run jack with 92,. ms.
While syncing Ardour and Rosegarden latency is not compensated.
How can I manage this?

Thanks