[LAU] Harrison Mixbus ... now available on Linux!

Brett McCoy idragosani at gmail.com
Sat Feb 12 16:25:28 UTC 2011

2011/2/12 Jörn Nettingsmeier <nettings at folkwang-hochschule.de>:

> for an even better insight into mixbus, you can download a very
> well-written and instructive pdf manual from the harrison website (if
> you can tolerate the occasional burst of marketing babble). it also
> contains a number of screenshots.

The video you can download (not free) is also very informative, the
guys go through nearly every feature, its good if you are learning
Ardour also. The main guy is a ProTools expert and he says in many
places the app offers a lot of stuff that ProTools doesn't do (and
mostly he's talking about standard Ardour functionality).

--
Brett W. McCoy -- http://www.electricminstrel.com