[LAU] Harrison Mixbus ... now available on Linux!

Jeremy Salwen jeremysalwen at gmail.com
Sat Feb 12 20:17:06 UTC 2011

You will definitely be able to manipulate its parameters using OSC and MIDI
CC.  (So the original GUI should work if you start it up on its own, and I
think should be pretty easy to turn into an lv2:externalUI).  The real
question is whether I will expose them as control ports, because I'm not
sure exactly of the interactions between MIDI CC, OSC messages,
host-generated GUIs, and host-based automation.

Also, I'm turning it into a truly polyphonic synth, with automatic voice
switching.

Jeremy