[LAU] dyn is noise : drone synth software

Adam Huffman adam.huffman at gmail.com
Sun Feb 13 14:57:13 UTC 2011

On Wed, Feb 9, 2011 at 9:36 AM, Hartmut Noack <zettberlin at linuxuse.de> wrote:
> Am 09.02.2011 09:35, schrieb Atte André Jensen:
>>
>> On 02/07/2011 11:37 PM, Hartmut Noack wrote:
>>
>>> 1.) I needed to change configure to make it look for tcl.h in
>>> tcl-private/generic where fedora stores it and not in tcl8.5 where
>>> configure searches for it.
>>
>> Hmmm. How did you do that? I'm on arch and configure can't find my
>> /usr/include/tcl.h
>>
> I simply changed the paths in the configure-script. Lines 4342 and 4344.
> This appeared to work for me, at least configure accepted it and showed OK
> for tcl in its output.
>
> tcl-devel is available for fedora so it should work. Still I failed with
> libircclient which is not available for fedora and fails to build from
> source...

I've made rough and ready RPMs of libircclient and din for Fedora 14
and they're available at:

http://verdurin.fedorapeople.org/rpms/

The libircclient one is based on Conrad Meyer's work, adapted to
include the shared object needed by din.

They're by no means ready for inclusion in Fedora proper but do work for me.

Adam