[LAU] OT: Problems with the LAU list - Some subjects not collapsing

R.Wolff musicwolf at web.de
Tue Feb 15 14:09:46 UTC 2011

Am 14.02.2011 20:13, wrote Ross:

> On 15/02/11 05:41, R.Wolff wrote:
>> Hi there list,
>>
>> I'm having a little problem with the LAU list. Namely as described in the header
>> already,
>> some of the topics won't collapse in thunderbird 3.1.7 under Ubuntu 10.10....

> This probably not a lot of use to you but those same threads open fine here
> under Archlinux using Thunderbird (Lanikai) v3.1.7 so I don't think your problem
> is caused by the list configuration. Have you looked outside thunderbird for
> this problem, eg check for filesystem errors etc? I been using thunderbird since
> it's inception and have seen a lot of problems but I don't recall ever seeing
> this problem. You could also try running thunderbird from console and see if it
> leaves any error messages on the console when you try to open those threads.
>
> HTH
> Regards,
> Ross.

Hi Ross,
thx for replying. I've tried a lot of stuff already to make it work again. My
file systems
are all OK, I tried the "repair" option in the folder properties and what not.
But I think I may have solved the problem by readjusting the options of the
"View" menu.

Again, thanks for trying to help ;)

Raphael
--
"A mind is like a parachute -

|- - - - - - - Frank Zappa - - - - - - -|