[LAU] Stutter-plugin for ladspa/lv2?

Leigh Dyer lsd at wootangent.net
Wed Feb 16 21:16:48 UTC 2011

On 17/02/11 07:44, Jeremy Salwen wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I've written a simple LV2 stuttering plugin, which you can look at
> here:https://github.com/jeremysalwen/Stutter-LV2
>
> <https://github.com/jeremysalwen/Stutter-LV2>I'm still trying to test
> it, but recent librdf updates seem to be crashing all of my LV2 hosts,
> and I figure that it's simple enough that there's a chance it will work
> without any testing.  Let me know if it works; I'll try to get my system
> working again in the meantime.

If it helps, I've just tested it, and Ardour2 rejected it with the
following message:

librdf error URI file:///usr/lib/lv2/stutter.lv2/stutter.ttl:58 - syntax
error
raptor_sequence.c:385: (raptor_sequence_get_at) assertion failed: object
pointer of type raptor_sequence is NULL.
LV2: invalid plugin

Thanks
Leigh