[LAU] kokkinizita

Fons Adriaensen fons at linuxaudio.org
Wed Feb 16 22:18:22 UTC 2011

Hello all,

As posted before, kokkinizita.net went offline last week as the
result of some stupid but apparently uncorrectable issues with
my hosting service, hosteurope.de. They are flatly refusing to
put the site back online or allow me to create a new one.

The kokkinizita.net domain will appear again (I still own the
domain name), but this could take some time. Meanwhile the site
has been recreated at <http://kokkinizita.linuxaudio.org>.
You won't be able to access it until linuxaudio.org's DNS will be
updated to include this url, which will happen some time friday.
In the meantime, if you need something urgently, just add the line

kokkinizita.linuxaudio.org 198.82.152.114

to your /etc/hosts, but don't forget to remove it later.

Many thanks to Robin Gareus, Ico Bukvic and Virginia Tech for
providing this solution, and also to all people who suggested
alternative hosting.

For email, please use the from: address of this message, not
the gmail one I posted earlier (I'll still check it, but not
as frequently as I do now).

Ciao,

--
FA