[LAU] Stutter-plugin for ladspa/lv2?

Jeremy Salwen jeremysalwen at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 23:00:40 UTC 2011

Hi Paul,

This is exactly the error I was getting, as I am on Debian.  It seems to
affect anything using libslv2, since it in turn uses librdf, so that leaves
out lv2_jack_host, qtractor, lv2file, ardour, etc.  Thanks for letting me
know, otherwise I probably would have spent a lot of time trying to fix it.

Jeremy